Dan Phelps, AIA, NCARB
Dan Phelps is a licensed architect with twenty-five years experience with Custom Residential and Healthcare projects. His responsibilities have included all aspects of planning, design, project management and construction administration. Dan is a graduate of Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, Massachusetts and is where he began his professional career. His early career began working for an award-winning architectural firm specializing in custom residences for the greater Boston and North Shore areas. Dan then re-directed his passion for client centered service and comprehensive appropriate project delivery toward Healthcare architecture and planning. Dan with his wife Michelle Phelps, Principal, established Phelps Architects in 2012, re-energizing his interests for residential and commercial projects and the unique opportunities that designing and building with clients in the Mid-Coast Maine area offers.
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, Massachusetts – Bachelor of Architecture
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, Massachusetts – Associate of Architecture, Engineering and Technology
- Aalto University, School of Arts, Design and Architecture, Espoo, Finland – International Study
- Member – American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) – Certificate #71899
- Leadership in Energy Efficient Design (LEED) – LEED Green Associate
- Maine Licensed Architect – License #ARC3857
- Massachusetts Licensed Architect – License #50275
- Damariscotta Region Chamber of Commerce
- Wentworth Institute of Technology Alumni
- Wawenock Golf Club, Walpole ME
- Boothbay Region Y-Arts, Boothbay, ME
- Habitat for Humanity, ME
- Botanical Gardens, Boothbay ME
- Miles Memorial Hospital League – Damariscotta, ME
Phelps Architects Inc.
2012 - present
DiGiorgio Associates Inc.
Boston, Massachusetts and Farmingdale, Maine
1997 - present
The MZO Group
1994 - 1997